It’s been a little over one year since we moved to Spain. Looking back, we did quite a lot in 2019.
- We traveled – Nice, Paris, Chamonix, La Palma, Valencia, Cadaqués
- We completed a 10-day silent Vipassana meditation
- We bought and renovated an apartment in Girona
- We lived in the mountains of Andorra in July, and in a tiny cabin below a glacier in Bionnassay, France in August
- I completed UTMB
- We hosted family and friends
- We made new friends
- We bought a home in Norway
- We had a baby, at home
Most surprising was our purchase of a home in Norway; most momentous, meeting Adya. We are thankful for it all, the product of and bookend to a decade no more.
To a Wild 2020, and beyond.